So I've visited SES this week in New York. It has been one of the best conferences in terms of networking so far. Here a few highlights: - Lunch with Google evangelist Avinash Kaushik and Monster web analyst Marshall Sponder. Both very busy, funny and smart guys.
- Private demo of Mahalo with Jason Calacanis (a day before his offiical keynote).
- Bryan Eisenberg - FutureNow Inc. and a ton of other speakers
- Mediadonis - Germany's most famous SEO (who I chatted with only for a few seconds each time we met,b/c every time someone interrupted us. Hope to meet him in Munich one of those days)
- Adclub mobile meeting NYC at the Microsoft office
- Internet Marketers of NYC charity party
- Microsoft Adcenter Community - Get together
I guess I am too tired to post all learnings right now and not sure if this stuff above is really interesting. Just wanted to let everybody know that SES NY 2008 was great. Especially the focus on web analytics and mobile is a great way to keep a conference interesting for everybody.