Rapid-I (formerly Rapid miner) is new and free data mining software. Rapid I has great Visualization and got released under GPL. It can import pretty much every data , has great 2d and 3d functionality and allows more than 400 operators.
Here all the new functionalities:
- RapidMiner now supports workspaces for different projects. The default workspace must be set during the first start of RapidMiner.
- Training and test data do no longer need to have exactly the same structure. Changing the order of nominal values often caused problems for past versions.
- The operator PerformanceEvaluator is now divided into smaller task dependent operators allowing for additional checks.
- New compatibility checks for prediction models between training and application data.
- A filter for the New Operator tab is added.
- Added learning for numerical attributes for rule learners.
- Improved the visualization for almost all performance criteria.
- Added 3D visualization of confusion matrix
- Added automatical (averaged) ROC curve visualization for AUC criterion.
- New plotter: Deviation.
- amongst others