I almost missed the date, but two days ago Avinash's book "Web analytics - An hour a Day" (Aff link to Amazon. Rev. will be donated by Avinash to a charity) has been officially published. I am excited to read this book, but did not buy it yet. I really hope that it as good as Eric's Webanalytics Demystified book. If you are not sure if the Web analytics an hour a day is something for you, here Avinash's top 5 reasons why to buy this book:
- Web Analytics: An Hour A Day for the first time provides a Practitioner’s in the trenches perspective on web analytics.
- It is a book about Web Analytics 2.0.
- The book will turbocharge your execution capabilities.
- Immediately actionable web analytics (your biggest worries covered).
- In 480 pages the book goes from from beginner’s basics to a advanced analytics concepts.
- Bonus: Interactive CD: Contains six podcasts, one video, two web analytics metrics definitions documents and five insightful powerpoint presentations.